Monday, August 16, 2010

First Time

Hi, this is my first time blogging. This blog is mainly feature good food in Malaysia. The idea was suddenly pop up yesterday when I was going out to have dinner with my family. On the way to the restoran ( which I already know where to bring them to), I was wondering, every weekend we are going out to have dinner outside, why not I just share my experiance with my friends. I will give my personal view and comment on the food and whether to recommend or not.

I was damn piss off when sometimes the TV showed a good food at the particular restoran. However, when we try ourselves, the food is really suck!. What's wrong with it???? A).Are they being paid to talk as such or B). I was unlucky that day. Whatever it is, i m sure you all already have an answer. : )

No matter how, I hope you all will enjoy reading my blog.

Lastly, I hope you all can also participate in my blog as I know some of you are very "PRO" in Hunting for good food.

Regards,

John Ngoi

1 comment: