Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best Claypot Yam Pork Rib

Hi, you want to know the best claypot Yam Pork Rib in town? Probably the SS3 "Restoran Siong Hee" is the best. I have tried a few restorans in town but the result is dissapointed.
I even try to cook it myself. I managed to get the taste right but the texture of the Yam is out( probably I bought the wrong type of yam). Anyway, is highly recommended. The address of the shop is


No 31, Jalan SS 3/37 Off Jalan SS3/66,
University Carden,47300 PJ.
Tel: 03-78767763

Today I order a Claypot Yam Pork Rib and Fried Sotong with Salted egg and a vege. All togather cost me RM 38.00 (2 persons)

By the way, the Fried sotong is nice also coz the salted egg is well adhere to the Sotong. And the vege is well done. Overall rating is Satisfied.

If you wanted to know what is the ingredients inside, please comment and I will feedback to you.

Stay tune and i will update new food for you all and please give your comment ya.

2 comments: