Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner at 绿光 Hawker Centre, Sunway Mentari


A friend brought me to a braise duck(卤鸭)store at Sunway Mentari (a few doors away from Oldtown).  Look at the store it printed "Famous in Singapre". It is running by 2 foreigners. I have ordered duck meat, pig stomach, pig intestinan and an egg. The broth looks thicker,darker and a single familiar spices smell was prominent. The pig stomach, intestinal and egg is normal. But the dark texture is  tender and has mild duck aroma. It's blend well with the gravy.  Total cost is RM 10.80 plus rice. Add rice is RM 1.20. For narmal dinning, you can give it a try. Next time I will introdue another one which is better than this. You might guess the shop at PJ State. The answer is NO! It is also a small store in PJ. Stay tune and I will bring you all there later.  BTW, want to know where got good Hockien Mee  and where it's originated??  I will also give you an  update.

3 comments: